Does diabetes mellitus type 2? Diabetes mellitus type 2 is a form of diabetes is the most common. While diabetes or diabetes is a chronic disease that lasts a lifetime where the level of sugar (glucose) in the blood is high.
How to sign the symptoms of type 2 diabetes
Causes of Insulin is the name of the hormone produced in the pancreas organ by cells known as beta cells. The pancreas is located below and behind the stomach. The hormone insulin is needed by the body to move blood sugar (glucose) into the cell and then inside the cell, glucose is stored for later use as energy. When a person has diabetes mellitus type 2, then fat, organs, liver and muscle cells they could not respond to insulin properly. This is called insulin resistance.
Then as a result blood glucose cannot enter again into the cells to be stored as an energy reserve. Well by the time sugar can’t get into the cells, then as a result of sugar will accumulate in the blood so that the level of glucose in the blood becomes high. This is called hyperglycemia or high blood sugar levels, which are hereinafter referred to as suffering from diabetes. Type 2 diabetes mellitus will usually happen gradually which is gradually getting worse over time. Most people who are undiagnosed disease are those who have Overweight/obesity. Excess fat on fat people will cause trouble for the body to use insulin the right way. However, type 2 diabetes can also occur in people who are skinny and is more general again in the elderly.
Genetic factors and genes most instrumental for type 2 diabetes. Lack of physical activity, poor diet, and excess body weight especially around the waistline increases the risk for the chronic disease that cannot be cured. Unfortunately, the symptoms of type 2 diabetes are often not revealed any signs or symptoms at first. Even sufferers initially may not feel signs symptoms for many years.
Early symptoms of diabetes may include the incidence of bladder infections, kidney, skin, or other causes of infections due to more frequent or long recovery.
Less energetic/experiencing fatigue Experienced hunger continuously.
Thirst increased Frequencies increased urination may also be blurred vision may also be weak may also experience pain or numbness in the feet or hands
- treatment Goal at first is to lower blood glucose levels are high. And long-term goals can prevent health problems due to diabetes.
- The most important ways to care for and manage type 2 diabetes is to do physical activity and healthy eating.
- Everyone with diabetes should get a proper guidance and support on how to best manage their diabetes.
- Ask your doctor about ways to care of diabetics. If diet and exercise do not help maintain your blood sugar levels at the level of a normal or close to normal, then the doctor will likely prescribe medication.
- Because these drugs are aimed to help lower blood sugar levels differently, the doctor may give you more than one drug.
- But you may also need to get insulin if your blood sugar is not controlled by one of the drugs. Insulin must be injected under the skin, can with a syringe, an insulin Pen, or other pumps. Insulin cannot be taken through drinking/oral because the acid in the stomach would destroy the insulin.
more article visit http://twisted-vine.com